Monday, January 4, 2010

Time Flies....

I don't know where the last two months have gone. It seems like yesterday was Thanksgiving and here we are in January.Where does the time go??? I am so ready for us to get back to normal. We had a great Christmas and brought the new year in at home watching movies and playing games.Taylor left for Florida the day after Christmas so I decided to paint her room to surprise her (why do I do things like this to myself) I was up all hours of the night trying to finish it before she came home. Who knew it would take 10 coats??? Anyways it is finished and she loved it!We went to my bf's house to exchange gifts we let the kids pick things from the $ store to give and they were more excited about giving the gifts they bought then receiving one. The kids had a great time playing the wii untill Scott & Brandon took over but the kids didn't mind(haha) 










1 comment:

  1. Cute pics.

    And OMG Camlin does look like Carly, especially in the pic under Cain.

    I love Conner in his mask.

    ReplyDelete