Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

We had a busy afternoon today.After the kids got home from school I had to go to the Chiropractor and then we had to run some errands.When we got to the chiro I told the boys they better behave and if they did I would buy them something at Target for $1.00 (Yes, I brib my kids sometimes) well when we got to Target Colin decided that he wanted stuff that was way more than $1 when I told him NO that is where he turned into a little BRAT. He told me "why do you always have to be so cheap?" I tried really really hard not to laugh. I just told him that if he wanted something that was expensive that he needed to save for it. Just so you know Colin walked out of Target with nothing.

After Target we went to Mcdonalds to get them dinner. Can I just say all the Mcdonalds in the metro Atlanta area suck they suck big time. I order the kids hamburger happy meals with apple dippers and chocalate milk...They hand me white milk...No I ordered chocalate I look in the bag they gave me fries...No I ordered apple dippers Seriously is it that hard to read a screen and put it the bag. Well to top it all off when we get home they had a girl toy. Why even ask boy or girl if you are going to put whatever in the bag. Stupid stupid people!! Ok I am done venting!!!

I am trying really hard to write more on my blog. I think in my head how to word things then when I go to post I go blank. I guess the more you do it the easier it gets. So I am going to try my hardest to post as often as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment