Thursday, December 17, 2009

Never Again......

Why do my kids like to torture me when we go out in public? You would think that a 11 year old a 6 year old and a 4 year old well maybe not the 4 year old would know how to behave in Walmart. Well I guess I should not assume that because they were horriable I mean horriable. We had to go to get Taylor's project stuff. They fought yelled and screamed the whole time I asked them nicely to stop but they just got louder and louder. I just don't get why my kids like to push me to where I get so pissed off???? Well by the time we got to the car they knew I was mad so they did not say a word the entire ride home could they not have done that in Walmart??? Guess not!! So I will never take all three to walmart again ( well not anytime soon). Wow I feel much better I need to vent more often:)

No comments:

Post a Comment